In case of determining the density of
solids and liquids with application of
Aczet density determination kit, the
whole procedure is very much simplified
and speeded up. Time till the operator
receives the density measurement is
very short, as all the calculation is
performed by the software of the
weighing instrument, and operator’s
activities is limited to:
- Operation of the keyboard of weighing instrument,
- Placing the samples on the weighing pans of the kit,
- Hanging the plunger.
Determining the density of solids and liquids is an inseparable part of work of the laboratories. Traditional method of density determination requires from the operator many measurements and a lot of complex calculation. In result the operator ends with a density determination result which can be saddled with calculation and systematic errors. Additionally time that needs to be devoted to density calculation is long.
Density determination kit is additional equipment offered to Aczet laboratory balances. The software for determination of density has following basic features:
- Simplicity of usage (all activities are described on the display of the balance),
- Reliability (all calculation is automatically performed by the balance's software),
- Fast data processing (result is obtained after determination of sample mass in water or plunger mass in liquid),
- Accurate data processing (before every measurement of mass, display indication is automatically zeroed, this proves the density determination result to be reliable and real).